The IFEA Endowment Research Fund provides this year a grant of $4,000 for the IFEA- Jean-Marie Laurichesse Research Award.
The award is intended to:
Stimulate and promote research in the field of endodontics among investigators worldwide;
Establish and/or strengthen the professional and research collaboration among IFEA investigators; and
Disseminate internationally excelling research activity of IFEA members.
All applications must be submitted in 5 copies by December 31, 2009, to Dr. Ilan Rotstein, Chair, IFEA Research Committee, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, 925 West 34th Street, Suite 310, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0641, U.S.A, E-mail: email@example.com.
Applications should include the following:
1. Personal details of principal investigators:
a. Names and addresses
b. Institutional affiliation
c. Curriculum vitae
d. Two recent photographs
2. Title of research project.
3. Short introduction including updated information related to the subject.
4. Research objectives.
5. Research design (detailed description).
6. Previous experience and/or publications of the investigators in the field.
8. Budget required (in details).
8. Letter of endorsement from head of institute where research will take place.
9. An abstract or synopsis of maximum 150 words of the project (on a separate page).